Silver Whispers
Hello and Welcome to Silent Whispers, The forum for the creative soul.

Here we love art, poetry, stories, and just about anything else you can come up with. We also love to get to know each other and just have a good time. So what are you waiting for?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silver Whispers
Hello and Welcome to Silent Whispers, The forum for the creative soul.

Here we love art, poetry, stories, and just about anything else you can come up with. We also love to get to know each other and just have a good time. So what are you waiting for?
Silver Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Whispers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Hi I'm Eddy

+2
Captain Fluffy
Seeker_of_Peace
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi Hi I'm Eddy Empty Hi Hi I'm Eddy Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Seeker_of_Peace

Seeker_of_Peace

*stands up*

Hi Hi I'm Eddy I'm 17 years old

and I'm new to this site

I'm doing this because the almighty glorious Captain Fluffy told me so

so yea...

I love to read and write... I'm a Buddhist, MAJOR animal rights activist. I'm a Liberal a peacekeeper and a all around good person. I love to argue and debate, so it would be wise not to disagree with me. Or I will come after you...
(Just joking...but not really xD)
I'm very opinionated and stubborn so if I don't like what you're saying, you'll hear from me.

On a lighter note, I think I will contribute a lot to this site and allow people to bask off of my ingenious creativity. And my work will no doubt be at least a little more known in this cold unreasonable world.

That last note wasn't very light, but oh well sol. To be honest, I'm actually a very nice person. I just have a very dry sense of humor and my work is unlike my personality I am vibrant , flamboyant, eccentric, fill of tact and wit... My work is dark, depressing, full of dementia and dispair. I do however have lighjter happier stories and poems, but I don't like them very much.

I guess thats all I have to say in this here box... If you want to know more about me just add my msn I could talk to you if you're really desperate for my attention (in which most people are, so I don't blame you) or just really need someone to talk to.

I'm seriously not that cocky, (refer to the dry sense of humor part)

e-mail : Eddyv2616@hotmail.com

so yea... I look forward to contributing to this site and meeting new people besides the almighty glorious Captain Fluffy that is.

farao <----- Pharaoh smiley has a pyramid made out of sunshines

2Hi Hi I'm Eddy Empty Re: Hi Hi I'm Eddy Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Captain Fluffy

Captain Fluffy
Admin

Almighty glorious Captain Fluffy? I think I like the sound of that. Cool

https://slippingmadness.forumotion.com

3Hi Hi I'm Eddy Empty Re: Hi Hi I'm Eddy Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Weave

Weave

Hi Eddy, how are you? Smile

http://www.haveahootreadabook.com

4Hi Hi I'm Eddy Empty Re: Hi Hi I'm Eddy Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Seeker_of_Peace

Seeker_of_Peace

I am extremley sick with a head cold and sinus infection, and yourself?

5Hi Hi I'm Eddy Empty Re: Hi Hi I'm Eddy Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Weave

Weave

Seeker_of_Peace wrote:I am extremley sick with a head cold and sinus infection, and yourself?

Feel better :)x

http://www.haveahootreadabook.com

6Hi Hi I'm Eddy Empty Re: Hi Hi I'm Eddy Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 am

Wolfjaws

Wolfjaws
Mod

*Looks at your quote* P..Pikachu? Cool ^^

7Hi Hi I'm Eddy Empty Re: Hi Hi I'm Eddy Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:31 pm

SHMEEE

SHMEEE
Admin

hiya Eddy Editor, hope the immune system is finally kicking in. So what tv series are you into?

8Hi Hi I'm Eddy Empty Ey Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:48 am

J.D. Westholm

Why should animals have rights, and should these be the same as for humans? (just trying to get a conversation going...) Cool

9Hi Hi I'm Eddy Empty Re: Hi Hi I'm Eddy Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Captain Fluffy

Captain Fluffy
Admin

J.D. Westholm wrote:Why should animals have rights, and should these be the same as for humans? (just trying to get a conversation going...) Cool

Shocked J.D. For the love of god, don't get him started. I mean it.... he is really uptight about this topic. Razz

https://slippingmadness.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum